bitKIDS Behaviour Consulting provides ABA services to families in clinic and in home in the Waterloo Region.
We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated therapist to join our team as a floater. This could turn into a full-time position in the future.
- Training and support from a collaborative team lead by experienced BCBAs.
- Supportive work environment and culture.
- Placement and supervision opportunities.
- Competitive hourly rates and benefits.
- Strong health and safety protocols to protect our staff, the families we work with, and our community.
- Provide engaging, fun, in person 1:1 ABA to children with a variety of special needs.
- Facilitate online peer interactions.
- Work alongside families, sharing information, modeling strategies, generalizing skills to parents and the home or community environment.
- Collect and graph data.
- Collaborate with team members and other professionals.
- Conduct assessments (e.g VB-MAPP, PEAK).
- Must adhere to Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts and RBT Ethics Code.
- Within the floater role, you will be trained to work with all of the children we support, in-home and in-clinic.
- Autism Behavioural Science or related programs.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passionate about ABA therapy and working with children.
- Experience providing ABA therapy preferred.
- Must be able work with the vulnerable sector. A vulnerable sector screen is required before starting
- Must be able to travel within the K-W region.
How to apply
E-mail Anna Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a brief cover letter.