bitKIDS Behaviour Consulting is a private ABA/IBI therapy provider that works with families to provide in-home therapy.
We’re looking for passionate and dedicated therapists to join our ABA/IBI teams in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region.
What bitKIDS offers ITs:
- Training and support from a collaborative team lead by an experienced BCBA.
- You can hone your skills in areas you enjoy.
- Placement and supervision opportunities.
- Provide engaging and fun 1:1 ABA/IBI to children with a variety of special needs.
- Work directly with families.
- Collect and graph data.
- Collaborate with team members and other professionals.
- Model ABA procedures to parents and caregivers.
- Conduct assessments (e.g VB-MAPP).
- Must adhere to BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code.
- Autism Behaviour Science or related programs are preferred.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passionate about ABA therapy and working with children.
- Experience providing ABA/IBI therapy preferred.
- Must be able work with the vulnerable sector.
- Must be able to travel within the K-W region.
We may consider individuals without the above experience if they demonstrate a passion for the field and are willing to learn.
How to apply
E-mail Anna Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a brief cover letter.