Who we are:
At bitKIDS Behaviour Consulting our mission is to provide exceptional ABA services that provide the teaching needed to help children excel in their communities. Our focus is on evidence-based treatment, fun sessions, and collaboration.
We are located in Kitchener, Ontario and provide mostly in-clinic services to the families that we work with. This allows for lots of hands-on supervision and immediate support for our team members. We believe that a well-supported team is the key to success for both our team members and the families we support.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for passionate and eager professionals to join our team in the role of Instructor Therapist.
Full-time positions available.
- High level of training and support from our team of BCBAs, RBTs, and behaviour science graduates.
- Training in assessment, implementation, and variety of teaching curriculums.
- Supportive work environment and culture.
- Opportunities for RBT, practicum, and BCBA supervision.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other professionals.
- Strong health and safety protocols to protect our staff, the families we work with, and ourn community.
- Provide engaging, fun, in person 1:1 ABA to children.
- Implement skill acquisition programs and behaviour intervention plans as trained by the supervising team
- Facilitate online and in-person peer interactions.
- Work alongside families, sharing information, modeling strategies, generalizing skills to parents in the home or community environment.
- Collect and graph data and communicate with supervising team regarding the collected information.
- Completion of session notes.
- Collaborate with team members and other professionals.
- Conduct assessments (e.g VB-MAPP, PEAK).
- Preparation of session materials, cleaning and disinfecting of toys and room
- Must adhere to the RBT Ethics Code.
- Autism Behavioural Science or RBT certification/completed coursework.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passionate about ABA therapy and working with children.
- Experience providing ABA therapy preferred.
- A vulnerable sector screen is required before starting.
- Must be able to travel within the K-W region.
- COVID vaccine including booster(s).
How to apply
E-mail Anna Patel (email@example.com) with your resume and a brief cover letter.