Who we are:
At bitKIDS Behaviour Consulting our mission is to provide exceptional ABA services that provide the teaching needed to help children excel in their communities. Our focus is on evidence-based treatment, fun sessions, and collaboration.
We are located in Kitchener, Ontario and provide mostly in-clinic services to the families that we work with. This allows for lots of hands-on supervision and immediate support for our team members. We believe that a well-supported team is the key to success for both our team members and the families we support.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for passionate and eager professionals to join our team in the role of Senior Therapist. This position may start part-time, but will quickly ramp up to full-time hours.
- High level of training and support from our team of BCBAs.
- Training in assessment, implementation, and variety of teaching curriculums.
- Supportive work environment and culture.
- Opportunities for mentoring.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other professionals.
- CEU opportunities.
- Strong health and safety protocols to protect our staff, the families we work with, and our community.
- Select assessment tools, analyze results, and plan for treatment based on assessment, observation, and family goals.
- Work alongside families, sharing information, modeling strategies, and generalizing skills to parents in the home or community environment.
- Analyze graphs and make revisions and recommendations based on data
- Write programs, behaviour intervention plans, and reports.
- Provide support, training, and supervision to Instructor Therapists
- Collaborate with team members and other professionals.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Fill in when needed when Instructor Therapists are away.
- Take on special projects such as group programming and workshop planning.
- Must adhere to the BACB Ethics Code
- Master’s in ABA or related area.
- BCBA preferred.
- 1+ year experience supervising ABA programs preferred.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passionate about ABA therapy, working with children and their families, and supporting staff.
- Experience with variety of assessment tools and curriculums.
- A vulnerable sector screen.
- Must be able to travel within the K-W region.
- Proof of COVID vaccine including booster(s).
How to apply
E-mail Anna Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a brief cover letter.